How Does Pay-As-You-Go Billing Work?
- New Partners can now signup without having to add any funds to their account up front.
- Partner accounts start with a $0 balance, and as leads match the balance begins to drop accordingly.
- Any time a partners balance exceeds -$250, we charge the credit card on file the entire outstanding balance and bring the balance back to $0.
- Any negative balance remaining in a partner account at the end of every week will be settled in full on Friday evenings.
- Partners with an existing positive balance will not be charged anything until their balance goes negative per the rules above.
- If a payment cannot be processed, partners accounts will be placed on a financial hold and will not be able to receive leads until the payment is made.
- As always, partners maintain full control over their account, filters, and lead delivery settings. They can also pause and activate their account as needed, with no restrictions.
If you have any other questions about how our new billing system works, send us an email or give us a call at: (855) 446-7321. We'll be happy to answer all of your questions.